Skip to main content


Where have you been Toni?


Hello everyone,

Welcome back and if you’re new to my blog thanks for clicking that link and seeing what I am all about!!

As you can tell by the title and most recent post (2017), I have really been missing in action. The main reason…. I graduated from the Howard University in December of 2017!! Yaaaay :) Finally, I respectively graduated ‘Thank you Laude’. It was a rough last semester balancing work and 7 classes but I made it work. The convocation hosted by the Black Panther was phenomenal; he speech was so inspiring and will forever be ingrained in my mind.

Work life has been the usual (two jobs), the after college struggle of trying to decide what my next steps are. I was set on going to law school but now I’m second-guessing that, which is making me very anxious. The vast majority of my life that was all I’ve ever wanted to be; the only field I thought I could really utilize my talents and be successful…. Now I’m feeling ehhh…maybe I don’t know my full potential yet. The entire state of mind is making for disaster considering those student loans are calling my name.

I have found myself fantasizing about becoming an entrepreneur and finding my niche that will allow me to be my own boss!! I am vigorously working to come up with a master plan and learn everything I can about starting a small business. If you guys have any tips and or helpful
advice leave a comment on this post or reach out← via social media.. all my links are in the sidebar ⇇


Stay tuned in for my next post… Do I have the post-grad blues?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog