Skip to main content

The Post-Grad Blues


Once upon a time there was a young woman who enjoyed school, she enjoyed school so much that after graduating high school she decided she pursue a college degree. The young woman got to college and was so enthused and motivated by her surroundings, she vowed to make the best out of the next four years…..however once those years came much of it was spent on spark notes, ratemyprofessor, and praying to whoever could hear her just so she could make it through…..

NOW

Present day….

That beginning was soooo cheesy but I had to do it! Seriously, this is a very real topic that I haven’t seen routinely addressed. Do I think I have the post grad blues? YES, What do I plan to do about? I have yet to figure that out….oooo wait I went back to my community college and enrolled in online classes lol 

The current classes are beneficial to my career goals so it’s not a total waste of time. Since graduating a have a hug amount of time on my hands, especially after work. I was filling the void with working out but that slowed down and has now become nonexistent, now I’m back to blogging which I thoroughly enjoy. The free time has also made me miss the routine of school, great professors with in class interactions, and not having to worry what my next move should be.

While you're in class or in the cycle of college you may think about your future, but it doesn't become a constant reminder until after you walk across the stage, or until you get your first notice from Nelnet or Sallie Mae. I know the easy solution would to be going back to school, but that isn't the only solution right?

Some constant thoughts… should I rent or buy, go to law school or get a masters, start a business or make someone else rich the rest of my life??? If anyone else is experiencing my dilemma or can relate please share your story in the comments. Don’t forget to follow me on social media (sidebar) to get updated and subscribe to my blog to be the first to know when I post!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog