Skip to main content
Who Really is the Role Model?


   The young, bright, honest, and hilarious sidekick was featured in a challenge video posted to my channel this past weekend. My baby sister (12-year difference), has been my number one supporter during my time on YouTube, and is a daily reminder of just how old I am getting. She reminds me to be careful for what I wish for…. jk (maybe).
  Her youth gives her the advantage of brutal truth telling and mindful observations of behaviors. Make sure to check my video out to see just what she thinks of me. However, the time (9 years) that she has been in my life, She’s motivated, encouraged, and inspired me. All my actions aren’t really just my own, I have someone who is watching my every move and will be affected by the decisions I make. The old saying “lead by example”, well I want to set the best examples possible for her!
   I consider her a role model, because she’s my total opposite, so comfortable with interacting with others and social media crazed to name a few. At this stage in her life she is fearless, able to make judgements and decisions without seeking the opinions of others or getting in her own way.

“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future” (Proverbs 31:25)


Make sure you’re subscribed to all my social media sites and tune in for Thursday’s topic of self-diagnosis. 


xoxo, Toni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog